1. Heavy duty - fig no.90 elbow 1/2” 120g
2. High Qaulity - as good as Japanese Ring brand
3. BS threads - 8 threads
4. Pressure - 150lbs
5. Black - with anti-oil
6. Japanese mold - 1/2”-4” available
7. Japanese style package - 4 small box in one big carton on strong plywood pallets
8. Competitive price - than Japanese Ring brand
9. Auto-production line - auto-casting, auto-form making, auto-cutting, auto-threading
10. Made in China ISO9001-2008 certificate
11. Brand: INQO brand, M brand, circle Brand, OEM available
Auto-casting auto-threading auto-cutting
Package and delivery
4 small box in one big carton on the strong plywood pallet
Inner with plastic bags to proof water steam
inner plastic bags four small box in one carton one big carton
1. What is the hot dipped galv. Manufacturing process:
Answer: Firstly, we put raw Material 0# zinc ignot into electric melt stove at a high temperature
of around 840 °F (449 °C), when the zinc ingot is melted into zinc water, then put the fittings into
zinc water for 5 seconds, then shake it, then take out and put it into cold water for 5 seconds. .
2. What is the advantage of hot dipped galv. than black fittings.
Answer: Hot dipped galv. Fittings are with more thick zinc coating, the zinc coating is 400g/um,
It is with high corrosion resistance, not easy to be dropped off, the usage-life can be for 40 years.
3. What is the black fittings, what is the white fittings
Compare to the galvanizing Fittings, usually we call the galvanizing fittings to be white fittings,
call the non- galvanizing fittings to be Black fittings.
We threaded the fittings, then dipped it into the Anti-oil, finish.
This black color is not black painting, but the steel own nature color.
We use high quality anti-rust oil, 100% environmentally friendly
4. What is the advantage of the black fittings
Price is cheaper highly than galvanized fittings, especially in Chinese environmental control condition,
The production and delivery goods will be much faster.
5. What about our fittings quality:
Answer: As good as Japanese Ring brand