Malleable Iron Pipe Fittings with BS threads, Banded
1. Heavy duty - fig no.90 elbow 1/2” 120g
2. High Quality - as good as Japanese Ring brand
3. BS threads - 8 threads
4. Pressure - 150lbs
5. Hot dipped galv. - the zinc coating rate 400g/um
6. Japanese mold - 1/2”-4” available
7. Japanese style package - 4 small box in one big carton on strong plywood pallets
8. Competitive price - than Japanese Ring brand
9. Auto-production line - auto-casting, auto-form making, auto-cutting, auto-threading
10. Made in China ISO9001-2008 certificate
11. Brand: INQO brand, M brand, circle Brand, OEM available
Auto-casting auto-threading auto-cutting
Package and delivery
4 small box in one big carton on the strong plywood pallet
Inner with plastic bags to proof water steam
inner plastic bags four small box in one carton one big carton
1. What is the hot dipped galv. Manufacturing process:
Answer: Firstly, we put raw Material 0# zinc ignot into electric melt stove at a high temprature
of around 840 °F (449 °C), when the zinc ignot is melted into zinc water, then put the fittings into
zinc water for 5 seconds, then shake it, then take out and put it into cold water for 5 seconds. .
2. What is the advantage of hot dipped galv. than electric galv.
Answer: Hot dipped galv. Fittings are with more thick zinc coating, the zinc coating is 400g/um,
It is with high corrosion resistance, not easy to be dropped off, the usage-life can be for 40 years.
3. What about our fittings quality:
Answer: As good as Japanese Ring brand.